BLUEiCYMiND Love-Stories

Funny messages



Do U know the full form of COLLEGE
C-Come
O-On
L-Lets
L-Love
E-Each
G-Girl
E-Equally……
Thats why boys go to college regularly….

--------------------------------


“Help
a girl
when
she is
in trouble,
and
she will
surely
remember
you..

only
when
she is
again
in trouble..”

- Shakespeare

---------------------------


Thanks for not sending any messages till now..
You are selected for kanji 2009-10 award.
Dont send this message to anyone.
Try for Yechi award….;-)@
------------------------------

I want to touch ur lips taste ur tongue smell ur breath…
Hai wat hapen.?
I am ur colegate

---------------------------

Height of bravery!
Going Late To Class,in Tore Jeans&messy hair.
Entring The class widout Permission
n saying to MAM:
“Hey SwEeTy!”
“CARRYY ON DONT STOP”…

---------------------------

Do U know the full form of COLLEGE
C-Come
O-On
L-Lets
L-Love
E-Each
G-Girl
E-Equally……
Thats why boys go to college regularly….

-------------------------------

propose karne ka ek damjakkas style..
“kya ghoor ghoor ke dekhti hai..mar dale gi kya..??
dil daina hai to dai de..
rakh ke achaar dalegi kya??

-------------------
meri photo neeche gir gayee thi
Santa: Yaar tujhe bus mein thapad kyun pada?
Banta: Pata nahin yaar, meri photo neeche gir gayee thi,
maine kaha behen ji zara saadi upar karna photo leni hai.

---------------------

oT TnAW T2UL I. Confused?
oT TnAW T2UL I
+THpinboop YA2
!..2mA3rb T33w2
! .. niH)A2 2?rU
Confused na? Read it in a mirror..

-----------------------------

I really deeply wish
that u r here with me in my room.
On my bed & lights is off & we get under the cover together..
2 show u my............

glow in the dark of my watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrint Below

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You May Like To See

BLUEiCYMiND Life Quotes

Blueicymind Archives

    Followers

    My Blog List

    Feeds


    blueicymind


Recent Comments