BLUEiCYMiND Love-Stories

Love Poems

Never Have I Fallen   

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away

- Rex A. Williams -
---------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade
---------------------------------------------------------------

I Will Love You Forever

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.

- Amanda Nicole Martinez -
------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel For you
All the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what I feel for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A White Rose

The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.

- J B O'Reilly
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrint Below

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You May Like To See

BLUEiCYMiND Life Quotes

Blueicymind Archives

    Followers

    My Blog List

    Feeds


    blueicymind


Recent Comments