BLUEiCYMiND Love-Stories

Come Fall In Love.......



 
A lover may make u realise how beautiful d world is,
But a true friend makes u realise how beautiful u r to the world…
So never forget Friends…

Friendship moments sms
Happy moments – Don’t forget me.
Difficult moments – Trust me.
Quiet moments – Call me.
Painful moments – Tell me.
Every moment – share with me…

A best friend
Scolds like a Dad,
Cares like a Mom,
Teases like Sister,
Irritates like Brother &
Finaly loves u more than a Lover…….

IF Smile is a Book,I gve U Library
IF Care is a sim,I gve U talktime
IF Love is Bike,I gve U Petrol
IF Frndship is Life,I gve U My Self..

A smile is a sign of joy
A hug is a sign of love
A laugh is a sign of happiness
& a friend like Me …
Well that’s a sign of ur Good Taste!! :)

"She know everything about me
Except that I luv her too much..."

I doesn't know anything about HER,
Except dat I luv her too much..."


~HVBARI~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrint Below

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You May Like To See

BLUEiCYMiND Life Quotes

Blueicymind Archives

    Followers

    My Blog List

    Feeds


    blueicymind


Recent Comments