BLUEiCYMiND Love-Stories

Funny Messages



The teacher asks Harry if he knows his numbers.
“Yes,” he says. “My daddy taught me.”
“Can you tell me what comes after three?”
“Four”
“What comes after six?”
“Seven”
“Very good,” says the teacher. “Your father did a very fine job.
What comes after ten?”
“A jack,” answers Harry…

Harry: I was feeling so sleepy this morning that I tossed a coin to decide whether I should attend class or go back to bed.
Darry: So, what did you finally do?
Harry: I had to toss 10 times before I could finally go back to bed.

Aik Larki ne apni Jeans utar di
aur Sardarse se boli:
“Muje biwi hone ka Ehsas dilao”
Sardar ne bhi Apni Jeans utaar diye
aur bola:
Jao ye dono Jeans dho kar lao”

~HVBARI~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrint Below

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You May Like To See

BLUEiCYMiND Life Quotes

Blueicymind Archives

    Followers

    My Blog List

    Feeds


    blueicymind


Recent Comments