BLUEiCYMiND Love-Stories

Funny Messages




Similar thoughts comes to mind
After selecting a mobile or a wife
.
.
.
.
.
tode din aur rukh jata,
toh,
sayad naya model milta.....



How amazing!! –
A mother makes her son “INTELLIGENT” in 20 years,
but a girl makes him “STUPID” in 2 mins.


Arguing with a girl is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.
After some time, u realize that u r getting dirty, but the pig is actually enjoying.

Boys go to college to develop the mind;
girls go to college to catch them before this happens .
CONGRATS.Your phone has been installed with a new puzzle game.
To play,throw your phone against the wall.Then assemble the pieces....


Always start your day with a lot of...
S E X
S - SMILE E - ENERGY X - XCITEMENT
so make S E X a daily habit, and
you"ll always B SUCSEXFUL! in LIFE. " "


Come here,take off urs pants and knickers,
get on top of me,
enjoy until u get satisfied,
loving urs.....toilet!

Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..
cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin.
Where were u lastnite,
my lovely pyjamas


A girl phoned me the other day and said...
"Come on over, there's nobody home."
I went over. Nobody was home


Press down down
more
Ok
more
YES
ahh ohh yes
almost there yeah
oh shit harder
SO GOOD ! mmmmm
That's how I sex on text !

I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.
on my bed
&
lights is off
&
we get under the cover together..
2 show u my glow in the dark watch.

He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left,
i was hurt,
BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!!


What is the height of Flirting?
When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN".

BUY A SCOOTY.....
PICK UP A BEAUTY,DRINK A FROOTY....
TAKE HER TO OOTY,REMOVE HER NIGHTY...
DO UR DUTY..
AFTER 9 MONTHS ...
GET A CUTY :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrint Below

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You May Like To See

BLUEiCYMiND Life Quotes

Blueicymind Archives

    Followers

    My Blog List

    Feeds


    blueicymind


Recent Comments