BLUEiCYMiND Love-Stories

LOVE STORY OF ENGINEER

I was in 12th
she was in 12th
 
I got B.Tech
She got B.C.A

I was doing B.Tech
She got MBA

I was preparing 4 M.TECH entrance
She got married

I m doing M.TECH
She's d mother of 2 children

I got PH.D
Her daughter is in 1st std.

I became DOCTORATE
Her daughter passed 10th,

I have joined job.
Her daughter joined college.

The greatest irony-











Today is my ENGAGEMENTS

Her daughter is my FIANCEE.


AGLE JANAM Commerce hi lunga.....

~HVBARI~
http://blueicymind58.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a funny one

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrint Below

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You May Like To See

BLUEiCYMiND Life Quotes

Blueicymind Archives

    Followers

    My Blog List

    Feeds


    blueicymind


Recent Comments