BLUEiCYMiND Love-Stories

Friendship Poems




The Miracle Of Friendship

There is a miracle called Friendship
that dwells within the heart
and you don't know how it happens
or when it even starts.

But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
and you realize that Friendship
is God's most precious gift.

- Jean Kyler McManus
-------------------------------------

For Those Lost In 9/11

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there.

~HVBARI~
------------------------------------------------

Friends

There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,
your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares,
someone who's there through your good times and tears,
who stays by your side as your friend through the years.

- Autymn Skillings -
------------------------------------------------


Like You
When you ask God for a gift,
Be thankful if he sends,
Not diamonds, pearls, or riches,
but the love of real true friends,
Like You

- Helen Steiner Rice -
-----------------------------------------

Among life's precious jewels,
Genuine and rare,
The one that we call friendship
Has worth beyond compare.
~HVBARI~

--------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your FootPrint Below

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You May Like To See

BLUEiCYMiND Life Quotes

Blueicymind Archives

    Followers

    My Blog List

    Feeds


    blueicymind


Recent Comments